•Certification: API 7K FSL2
Kelly drilling hoses are big inside diameter (3" to 4" ID) high pressure flexible lines used to between the standpipe and the swivel. This flexible piping permits the kelly to be raised and lowered while drilling fluid is pumped through the drill string. The simultaneous lowering of the drill string while pumping fluid is very important to the drilling operation.
Made in 2", 2-1/2" 3" 3-1/2" and 4" i.d with many end connection structures in pressures up to 10,000 psi w.p.
Material: Modified Nitrile
Size: 2- 1/2 - 4 inch
• Reinforcement: Multiple high strength steel cables
• Cover: Modified nitrile. Black. Specially designed wear resistant, corrosion resistant, cutting resistant, oil resistant, weather resistant rubber.
• Tube: Oil resistant for petroleum drilling fluids
• End Fittings: API male nipples, threaded or butter weld hammer unions, API flanges and other special connections.
• Maximum Length: 130 feet/40 meter
• Operating Temperatures: -22°F to 200°F (-30°C to 93°C)
• Options: Available with S.S. armor and fire protection.
• Mud delivery hose, motion compensator hose, de-coking hose.
• Oilfield, construction, mining and high performance industrial equipment.
Grade D rotary and vibrator hose is manufactured with the highest quality material to handle the tough
drilling applications of industry.
Kelly Drilling Hoses with swaged coupling
· API Spec. 7K
|I.D.||Working Pressure||Test Pressure||API Grade||Safety factor||O.D. Hose Body||MBR storage||MBR operation||Weight of hose body|
Full range of couplings are available, such as hammer unions, flanges, camlock, male thread etc.
Accessories such as safety clamps, hose lift eyes and stainless steel armor are available upon request.