If the metal hose is too long, it will lose stability, vibrate, and produce greater fluid resistance. If it is too short, the functions of compensation, vibration reduction, and noise elimination will not be effective. Therefore, choosing a suitable length is for soft metal The use of pipes is very important. Today, Metal Flexible Hose Manufacturer have organized some knowledge to determine the length of metal hoses, and share them with you below.
1. The length of the metal hose used as a compensator depends on the size of the diameter.
2. Take over the pump inlet and pump outlet for vibration and noise elimination. The length depends on the size of its diameter.
3. The length of the angular displacement metal hose depends on its actual bending radius and displacement angle.
4. The length of the metal hose with lateral displacement depends on its actual bending radius and the amount of lateral displacement.
5. In the bending state, the length of the Metal Flexible Hose moving longitudinally in parallel section depends on the actual bending radius and the amount of longitudinal movement.
6. In the bending state, the length of the metal hose moving horizontally in parallel section depends on the actual bending radius and the amount of lateral movement.
Metal Flexible Hose
Precautions for metal hose installation:
1. When choosing a metal hose, please choose a metal hose with a loose flange at one end for easy installation.
2. The surface of the metal hose should be protected during electric welding operations at the construction site to prevent welding slag and arc ignition from burning the metal hose.
3. It is strictly forbidden to twist and install the metal hose.
4. It should not be bent along the root of the metal hose, and there should be no dead bends.
5. The medium of the Corrosion-Resistance Metal Flexible Hose must not be corrosive to the material of the bellows, and the chloride ion content in the medium should be ≤25
6. Strictly install the installation as shown in the diagram.
7. It is strictly forbidden to damage the flange sealing surface mechanically.
8. Do not use chlorine-containing cleaners and wire brushes to remove dirt in the metal hose.