The composite hose is a hose composed of a variety of polymer materials reinforced layer, a sealing layer and an external anti-wear and anti-aging layer.
The composite dock oil hose is a hose composed of a variety of polymer materials reinforced layer, a sealing layer and an external anti-wear and anti-aging layer. It is wound by a computer-assisted "labyrinth" seal and fastened by internal and external spiral wire support. And it is originated from Europe and is the latest generation of safe petrochemical hose.
Max working pressure: 1.6 Mpa
Working temperature: -30℃～+80℃
Medium: diesel, gasoline, kerosene, lube, etc.
● Variety of hose types: GG/GS/SG/SS/PGG/PSG/PSS
● Flexible, light, durable, good conductivity, high security
● Wide application, highly cost effective
Inner steel wire: hot galvanized steel, SS304, SS316, etc.
Inter layer: polypropylene textile, polypropylene film
Outer layer: PVC coated fabric
Outer steel wire: hot galvanized steel, SS304, SS316 wire, etc.
Scope of application
● Used for liquid loading, unloading and transporting in the area of highway, railway tanker, reservoir area, factory, wharf and ship.
● Acid and alkali corrosion resistance, solvent resistant, can transport most of the liquid products.
● Suitable for normal working conditions.
|Inner Diameterinch-mm||Max Working PressureMpa||Min Bend Radiusmm||Weightkg/m|