CEMENTING ROTARY HOSE W.P 10,000 psi
10K Mud/Cementing Hose
10,000 PSI W.P \ 15,000 PSI TEST\25,000 PSI BURST
•Certification: API 7K ISO 14693-ABS APPROVAL
Material: Modified Nitrile
Size: 2- 1/2 - 4 inch
• Reinforcement: Multiple high strength steel cables
• Cover: Modified nitrile. Black. Specially designed wear resistant, corrosion resistant, cutting resistant, oil resistant, weather resistant rubber.
• Tube: Oil resistant for petroleum drilling fluids
• End Fittings: API male nipples, threaded or buttweld hammer
unions, API flanges and other special connections.
• Maximum Length: 130 feet/40 meter
• Operating Temperatures: -20°C to 121°C
• Options: Available with S.S. armor and fire protection.
• Used as a flexible connection between the cementing pump and maniford and cementing head for conveyance of cement slurries at high pressure.
• Oilfield, construction, mining and high performance
10K rotary and vibrator hose is manufactured with the highest quality material to handle the tough
drilling applications of industry.
Rotary Drilling & Vibrator Hoses with swaged coupling
Mud delivery and suction hose
· API Spec. 7K
· API Spec. 7K
Full range of couplings are available, such as hammer unions, flanges, camlock, male thread etc.
Accessories such as safety clamps, hose lift eyes and stainless steel armor are available upon request.
Each hose is tested at 15000psi for 15 minutes. Pressure test graph, test certificate and letter of conformance are issued for each hose.